500 Word Essay
Writing 500 Word Essays: It Is Quite Easy
As you are moving along your path towards graduation, writing a 500-word essay will be your reality. You will see that, while some instructors give their students enough freedom to write as much as they want, others impose strict limitations on the number of words to be written per essay.
When you get your first writing task in college, you may ask, how long is a 500-word essay?
The answer is simple: just follow the requirements and recommendations of your professor and earn the best grade easily. If this is the first time, you see your instructor and it is your first day in class, you may find it hard to write a small essay of 500 words. So, be ready to craft a paper that is the approximately one-and-a-half page long.
- Do not exceed the required word count.
- Write an introduction, three body paragraphs, and a conclusion.
- Be concise and accurate.
This is how you will manage to express all most important ideas in such a small essay.
Your 500-word essay should include a persuasive introduction.
- You must tell your reader why your 500-word essay is interesting and important for them.
- Learn how to write a 500-word essay, by exploring your topic in depth and using the 500-word format to share the results of your research and observations with your target audience.
- Your paper should be double-spaced and have 1-inch margins on all sides.
- Do not forget to include a strong thesis statement at the end of your introduction.
- Be logical and use smooth transitions between paragraphs.
The secret of success with your 500-word essay is that you must follow the flow of your thoughts. Write as much as you can. It will not take you long. Look at any 500-word essay example. You will see that such essays are short enough, so they will not take too much time to be completed.
However, make sure that you do not stop to edit your 500-word essay while you are writing. Otherwise, you will lose the track of your thoughts and stick somewhere in the middle of your work. If you have doubts about the quality of your paper, leave them outside.
Now that the Internet is widely available for students, you can use numerous websites to check the quality of your work. Or you can cooperate with an expert writer to complete your paper. If you want to focus on writing and do not want to be distracted from your 500-word essay, download a program that will disconnect you from the Internet, while you are writing. You will have plenty of time and space to finish your 500-word essay on time.